Tuesday, December 8, 2015

sleep.tight

Sleep is vital to health. I know there are many people who struggle with sleep from all different aspects. Some have difficulty falling asleep, some have difficulty staying asleep, and some have difficulty just getting restful sleep. 

Today I want to offer an essential oil blend that is generalized. It will allow you more sleep despite what's preventing you from getting the amount of sleep you need (other than time, I can't control that).

Cedarwood relaxes the mind and body. Lavender is for a relaxing, peaceful sleep. Vetiver for calming and grounding effect.

Are you armed to take care of yourself and your family? Do you have the oils and other products you need to get the rest you desire? Contact me and I can help. I love helping people achieve goals they've been struggling with , or have almost given up on.

Find me on Instagram #SheKnowsOils.


No comments:

Post a Comment