Tuesday, December 8, 2015

carry.on.your.keep.calm

Do feel like the quote "Keep Calm & Carry On" was created for you!? I'm sure we all do at some point.

Life has its ways of getting our undies in a wad and sometimes you feel like there's no way to pull that wedgie out! Well no matter what has you frazzled I assure you I have an essential oil blend that can help! And you can keep this in your pocket, your purse, your drawer at work, home wherever is handy for you!

Mix equal parts of Serenity "Calming Blend" and Balance "Grounding Blend." Serenity for calming emotions, lessening tension, promoting relaxation. Balance for whole-body relaxation, and feelings of tranquility.

Contact me if you need help finding these essential oils, if you need more information on this blend, or if you have more questions about essential oils.

Find me on Instagram #SheKnowsOils.


No comments:

Post a Comment