Tuesday, December 8, 2015

focus.is.necessary

This is probably my favorite blend of all time [at least for now].

I work night shift, and even though I have been doing the same shift for the last 8 years, I still struggle to stay awake. Not only that, when we have meetings and classes during the day, I have trouble with my mind wondering, because I'm thinking of all the things I'd rather be doing, or how I feel I could be spending my time more wisely.

So today I want to share with you my favorite blend of essential oils that helps keep me focused.

Peppermint & Wild Orange provide the focusing, energizing, and revitalizing you seek. Frankincense enhances the benefits of the Peppermint and Wild Orange. Making this a perfect blend to keep on hand. This is a safe blend to use on your kiddos too!

Contact me if need more information, or you need help finding 100% pure essential oils to use on yourself and your family.


Find me on Instagram #SheKnowsOils.

1 comment: